Xpenguin Morrowind Special (with Chris Were And Drew)
Chris Were and Drew join Hex for a Morrowind Multiplayer SPECIAL. Mostly we talk about why Morrowind is best game and why Skyrim bad game. Also, we have no feelings on Oblivion, in case you wondered.
HexDSL & Chris & Drew
Things it has:
- Improved View distances.
- High resolution Graphics.
- Multiplayer, with very few downsides.
- Really great performance.
- Made a script that opens it on steam so I can track hours.
Things it should fix:
- Terrible security
💬 Drew: ^ that’s my fault!
- Janky multiplayer options! (we all get Quest if one person does)
- Occasional de-syncing
Things we did:
- Balmora is basically fucked.
- Police chased us out of Balmora and Drew had was the most wanted man alive.
- I jumped into the sky. and died. Thanks for that one Chris and Drew!
- I Spent 30k trying to get a woman to punch me! (then)
- Started a fight witha bunch of mages. (got killed)
- Started a fight with the whole Corner Club. (got killed)
Started a fight with(<-Drew edited that) Murdered some miners. (got killed)
💬 Hex: ^ They Had it coming!
- Started a fight with man in a shop. (got killed)
- Also, I get beaten up every time I sleep and it is not cool
💬 Drew: ^ But it kinda is cool because we make a lot of money
Not The News