The One Where It Went All Wobbly At The End
This week on .XPenguin we talk we had a few stream realated issues at the end but before that we talked about steam sales, space games and xplanes. we discuss the evil mysteries of Redshell and our distrust of github education offers.
Hamish The PolarBear
- I tried Qutebrowser again
Current Distro: Antergos (w/i3wm)
Current Distro: Antergos (i3wm)
The Not News!
- There’s a steam sale on discussion topic
- Red Shell
For those that dont know, “RED SHELL” is a reference to a Mario Kart item: the Red Shell is a thing that follows you no matter what you do, then it spins your kart out of control… : Just saying is all.
- Game Dev Pledges Linux Support
- OpenGL Patent Expires - code now in Mesa
- Github Targetting Schools
- YouTube Blocking Blender Videos
- “Last night the Youtube Support team contacted Francesco Siddi by phone. As we understand it now it’s a mix of coincidences, bad UIs, wrong error messages, ignorant support desks and our non-standard decision to not monetize a popular Youtube channel.”