The One With All The Plugins
This week we talk Cat Games, Food Trucks and Steam Sales. In our discussion topics (Not news) we react to the Godot 3rd Person shooter, DOTT2 and Kdenlive re-code!
Hamish The PolarBear
Current Distro: Antergos (w/i3wm)
- Had a few people sign up to support me on Patreon this week - THANK YOU! 💯
- My YouTube MCN agreement has ended. - sooo.. yeah…
Current Distro: Antergos (i3wm)
The Not News!
- Godot is getting a 3rd person Shooter ‘demo’
- ANOTHER kickstarter game cancels Linux version - reddit comments on this one are interesting to me.
- Even PC GAMER commented on this one
We have, however, chosen not to pursue the Linux port. We do know that it is possible to make a Wine wrapper that will enable the game to work on Linux, but if this solution does not work for you, and it is the only means by which you can play the game, please reach out to us through Kickstarter and we’ll see what we can do to make amends. (Note - Wine is essentially a software which translates Windows programs on the fly for Linux systems.)
- Day of the tentacle 2 is coming (its a ‘fan’ game)
- Stylish extension takes data! - Extensions are security risks. no exceptions.
- Kdenlive new release (finally) coming, new code base!