This week we talk and talk and talk about DirectX-wine stuff. Ion Maiden updates, Artifact becoming an Artifact and my endless opinions about Metroidvania games.
Shout out to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6lk8p4SAYUoJeIymAqGALA (Vipor29 Gaming)
Hex moved to BSPWM and its ‘okay’
The Not News!
- Artifact soon to be an artifact
- Wine is working on a Vulkan Dx9 thingy I mean… Gallium Nine - VK9 - WineD3D - DXUP - When de we have enough?
- Wine wont use DXVK because emails?
- Wine spills the tea
- Slay the Spire is now Launched! an EA success!
- Ion Maiden Updates! I bloody love this game, and its not even out yet!
- Wine 4.0 is fully cooked the interesting thing here is all the mumbling about Valve negotiating with EAC to have steam white listed, is this how Paladins suddenly started working?